Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuxedos


On Saturday, Danielle and I went to Men's Wearhouse so that I could pick out a tuxedo style. The groom, groom's men, and ushers will be wearing Calvin Klein's Two-Button Super 100's Notch Lapel. We also decided on a color: Peridot.

Danielle wanted yellow, but I thought all the guys would look like bumble bees.

We chose green because we both went to MSU (GO GREEN! GO WHITE!) and I want to see my brother wearing green and white since he went to that school down the road.

I went with black shoes, but it was a tough decision. They also had black and white shoes that looked nice. Let me know what you think. We'll take a poll in the comments, but people actually wearing the shoes will be counted twice. (But in the end Danielle and I pick what ever we want.)
Bond. James Bond.

5 comments:

  1. If I have to wear green and white, can I paint my face blue like Mel Gibson and color my hair yellow!? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realize that I'm already outvoted...but I do like the black and white shoes...I vote for those!

    I also vote no for blue and yellow (at the wedding and in general :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wise indeed, you could get the other ones for a round of golf though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend had the black and white shoes in her wedding and they looked pretty sharp, but our groomsmen have been surveyed and feel that the shoes will make them look like mafia members, golfers, and/or accentuate their fat feet (haha Uncle Rex!) So black shoes it is!

    Also, it has come to my attention that we have several schools in the Big Ten represented in our bridal party (I'm still waiting for my OSU uncle to post a comment here...) Hopefully, in the spirit of love, we can all come together in Big Ten unity and find moments of peace in the midst of the relentless teasing. :o) hahaha

    ReplyDelete