Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wedding Dress

Next Tuesday, my mom and I are checking out bridal stores to either find a dress or get inspired to make one. My mom is a great costumier, so she could create a beautiful dress. Also, I trust her judgment and taste...that is until she sent me this:

http://www.priscillaofboston.com/dress_detail.jsp?gid=1&sfid=286&f


on second thought... ;)

I don't know if "q-tip" is really my style...maybe something with a little less height.


P.S. For those of you who don't know my mom's sense of humor, she's totally kidding too...so no worries. :)

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the good laugh this morning.

    O.K. now I am laughing even harder at the thought that there is probably someone in the world who will be wearing that dress on their wedding day.... sorry if I've offended you Danielle. Ha, Ha, Ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know...this could be very economical. After the ceremony, we could take off the head piece and use it as linens at the reception. I'm going to put it on the "maybe" list... hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fishtail-esque skirt. It is very symmetrical, I know you like that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first thing I thought of was how heavy that would be on your head! I get a headache just thinking about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, the more I look at this, the more it looks like she was toilet papered! You should send this link to the Rupps as a reminder of your HS band days...

    ReplyDelete
  6. We showed this to Grandma tonight. Grandma is very scared.

    ReplyDelete